I like playing games and am good at badminton, squash and volleyball. My sustained interest is swimming in which I have represented at state level. I am also into singing and playing mouth-organ. Occasionally I perform at Army functions. I keep busy by visiting natural and scenic spots, places of worship. My photography comes in handy.
1. I am convent educated, did my B.A.LLB(hons) from Panjab University, Chandigarh.
2. I love challenges so I joined Indian Army as an Officer. Its a different way of life.
3. I come from family of professionals, my parents are doctors and brother senior legal associate in Deloitte.
4. I believe in God and have a beautiful blend of cultural and modern values.
5.I like to watch latest movies, listen to latest tracks, visiting new places and love shopping.
6. Favourite destination - Shimla and Jaipur.
7. Favourite destination (like to visit in future) - Germany.
8. I am a fun loving person who believes living life to the fullest, for me integrity is very imp.
9. I believe trust is the most imp factor in any relation and will always keep my soulmate happy.
We are looking for someone who would make a great companion for life of our son. We are a nuclear family with strong moral values. Our son is a cheerful person who has a passion for travelling, adventure and sports.
I'm looking forward to finding someone whom I can share a lifetime of happiness with. Candour, integrity and a sense of commitment is what I appreciate the most.
I would ideally like to touch base directly with the person concerned rather than getting their parents/siblings/relatives involved.
Serving Army Officer with 8 yrs service. Sincere, social, friendly, vegetarian, dog lover, physical activities, sports & travel enthusiast with a broad outlook towards life. Convent educated, loves to read and discuss. Looking for a warm and friendly partner who loves to communicate in equal measure.
My son is an Army Officer who is a sound competent professional. He is an outgoing person who is very well read and travelled. He is a fitness and adventure enthusiast. He has a younger brother who is running his own concerns. I am a retired Army Officer presently working in the pvt sector. My wife was an educationist who has retired now.