I like playing games and am good at badminton, squash and volleyball. My sustained interest is swimming in which I have represented at state level. I am also into singing and playing mouth-organ. Occasionally I perform at Army functions. I keep busy by visiting natural and scenic spots, places of worship. My photography comes in handy.
My name is Anurag Bisht and I'm working as an officer in the Indian Army .Im an avid reader and I love to travel .My hobbies include photography,reading and sports .Im a very outgoing person who loves to enjoy each day as it comes.
1. I am convent educated, did my B.A.LLB(hons) from Panjab University, Chandigarh.
2. I love challenges so I joined Indian Army as an Officer. Its a different way of life.
3. I come from family of professionals, my parents are doctors and brother senior legal associate in Deloitte.
4. I believe in God and have a beautiful blend of cultural and modern values.
5.I like to watch latest movies, listen to latest tracks, visiting new places and love shopping.
6. Favourite destination - Shimla and Jaipur.
7. Favourite destination (like to visit in future) - Germany.
8. I am a fun loving person who believes living life to the fullest, for me integrity is very imp.
9. I believe trust is the most imp factor in any relation and will always keep my soulmate happy.
We are looking for someone who would make a great companion for life of our son. We are a nuclear family with strong moral values. Our son is a cheerful person who has a passion for travelling, adventure and sports.
Serving Army Officer with 7 yrs service. Sincere, social, friendly, vegetarian, dog lover, physical activities, sports & travel enthusiast having a broad outlook towards life. Convent educated, loves to read and discuss. Looking for a warm and friendly partner who loves to communicate in equal measure.
My son is an Army Officer who is a sound competent professional. He is an outgoing person who is very well read and travelled. He is a fitness and adventure enthusiast. He has a younger brother who is running his own concerns. I am a retired Army Officer presently working in the pvt sector. My wife was an educationist who has retired now.