My daughter Geetika is 5'7".fair complexioned ..We come from a Upper Middle Class.we are Meerut based jats.. .but settled in Bathinda Punjab.., Nuclear Family with Moderate Values. She has completed her B.Tech in 2015 from Chandigarh engineering college Punjab technical University she got placed in four companies and currently working in Wipro technologies Noida as a Software Professional she is girl with great potential, blessed with pleasing personality,she knows how to make a balance between work and home....her concern and caring attitude towards the family is unparalleled..she can be described as reliable and responsible girl...we are looking for a boy who can add value..
We come from an upper middle class family.
The most important thing in our life is religious believes, moral values & respect for elders.
My sister is a modern thinker but also believe in good values given by our ancestors.
Currently working as Senior Architect in one of the esteemed organisations.
She enjoys life to the fullest & love humor.
She is a progressive thinker & respect each personĂ¢ï¿½ï¿½s space & values.
my daughter is smart cheerful responsible and caring and an asset to our family. She is a cut above average when compared to her peers. She is a good sports person and an avid reader.Out spoken energetic well groomed with a generous sense of humour and a heart of gold. She belongs to an well educated and well to do family with both parents working in the defence ( professionally qualified)and has an older brother who is a marine engineer ( not married).We are based in kolkata. MY daughter is an officer in the indian airforce. we welcome
grooms who are professionally qualified with pleasant personality and strong family values
Namaste! :) These are some details about me!
* I belong to an Army background (My dad retired as a Col. from Army Medical Corps). I've been brought up in multiple cities.
* Education: B.Tech (Computer science engineering), PGDB (Banking)
* Have explored the following sectors professionally, ICICI Bank (Deputy Manager), Jet Airways (Cabin Crew), Freelance Software Designer, NGO (Teacher). All these job switches helped me figure out what I truly love to do and that's teaching and contributing to someone's life!
* Currently I'm working with an online platform as a Freelance Language Trainer. My students are from different parts of the world, hence my work timings go up to midnight. I'm passionate about teaching and would like to pursue it further.
* I'm a progressive thinker, who believes in equality and respects the freedom, choices & personal space of others.
* Being there for my parents is my utmost priority and the same applies to my would-be parents! :)
* I'm a dog lover! And really enjoy spending time with my little pup!
* I enjoy writing, reading tarot, watching movies & travelling.
* Some of my personality traits: honest, liberal, well-mannered, soft-spoken, understanding, emotional, spiritual & creative!
* I love nature, beaches, hills, rains, peace, philosophical conversations, movies, puppies, stars, flowers, soothing music & meditation.
* Looking for a like-minded & kind-hearted person, who would be happy to share his life with me and accepting me the way I am.
* I would prefer talking to the person first before involving the families.
* I would prefer a simple marriage and I'm strictly against dowry.
* Thanks for visiting my profile! (^o^)%
I am creating this profile on behalf of my sister. She has done MBBS and later on joined India Army. Currently posted as Captain in Ambala. We come from a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.